Color Me Rad
One of the most popular “fun runs” in North America, I was the emcee for multiple Color Me Rad events in 2014. As the emcee, my duty was to manage the crowd by leading “pump-up” activities for runners ninety minutes before the first wave.
- Managed large crowds 3,000-9,000 people while upholding a safe, secure atmosphere
- Seeing the facial expression of a 7 year old as I helped her blast the crowd with a fire extinguisher full of cornmeal pink powder
- Led dance-contests, stretching, and banana eating relay contests
- Organized stage-hand volunteers to help run contests and games
- Led all race announcements and post-race Color Me Rad dance party